Dé Sathairn, Meán Fómhair 23, 2006

Yes I am complaining cause im tired and sick of DTS

So...the last few days have been really tough. There have beena lot of things going on in my spirit, that maybe I havent wanted to happen, or maybe just wasn't ready to have happen and Im exhausted and regretting DTS majorly.

So we had a Relationships video thing all week. Which was actually really good...like REALLY good. But yeah...i've realised alot of sin in my life that i tthought i was over, but its clearly not. So im feeling kind of depressed but trying to identify and realise lies in my life...

Sometimes i hate being a christian. But yes i do at the minute.

Tony Webster (i.e Boring Face)

1 comment:

Karisse said...

Oh tony...you're so share-ee online. See you later you "I hate DTS but I really love it" boy.