Dé Máirt, Meán Fómhair 12, 2006

Back to the Future

So yesterday, Spetember 11th, I flew from Dublin to L.A. And it was a wee bit scary. There was heightened security. But the plane was sweet, cause there was hardly anyone on it, so i had lots of room to spread out and just relax. We watched a bunch of movies and then I listened to some music..and it was kinda boring, but uneventful. So i got into L.A around 3pm and Pete picked me up.

So now i am back at L.A. And it is weird. Just case it feels like i wasnt home. And now im scared cause there are DTS things happening and im worried that Im gonna end up ripped apart but not in a good way! haha!

I'll keep everyone updated...please email me if you want! aw_webster@hotmail.co.uk

I've got support letters for those who would like to pray and consider supporting me!

No comments: