Dé hAoine, Meán Fómhair 15, 2006

Dont Die Anna Faris!!


So..new students started to arrive, and its been pretty exciting getting to see everybody. Nealry everybody is here, and I am very excited to get know these guys...(and gurls.) In my trailer so far there is Me, Marc, Lez and Eivan. (i think its pronounced Ivan, but i cant spell it, hes from Norway.) So we are still waiting on 7 more guys..but there are 21 girls! We are severly outnumbered, but it should be fun. The gurls seem likea fun good bunch. The ones i remember so far..Lea, from New York, she seems like a lot of fun, so it will be interseting getting to know her. And Dehannah (ive probbably spelt it wrong) but she seems crazy too! Then there is rachel...and Eidi and Marie, and of course crazy Mary from Norway...and we have a girl from France, and another girl from Switzerland, who is friends with Solenn and Sandrine. Kinda crazy but fun..there are a buunch more..but anmes are escaping me...

So last night i hung out with the girls for a bit, cause the guys were missing in action, and i got some new music for my tin whistle...which excited me....




also..and right now im listening to Christina Aguileras new album...i flipping love it. Anyway...Moses is gonna spray paint my shoes gold, im excited! haha! Today i feel like a steek cause im wearing tracksuit bottoms and an umbro teeshirt! Wee smick like! haha! So i scrapbooked some more and spoke to Susie and Lauren...and they told me i was pretty...

So i went to bed after having some Irish stew...yuummy....but i had the weirdest dream ever. It was like this Mission Impossible thing, but Anna Faris (froim scary movie was in it) it was a murder mystery. I was in my living room, from my old house on the donegall road, and there was like this demon dog trying to bite me, so i ad to hang onto the light and spin around on it. Then there was this big adventrue at this swimming place, and i sneaked through secret passage ways, and drove a car and knockled down some police men, it was weird. Then me and the other guy..(i dont know who it was) were in South Africa, but it was Antarcia, and we were sitting in the ice, with our coats and hats and things, around this fire...then we had to go rescue Anna Faris and this other old glamourous lady. So we did and then the other guy brought us to this train tunnel and we were riding on this really small board on the tracks (lying down) and trains were flying towards us and we were going under them.Anna was sooo scared (well so was I, it was pretty scary!) so she put her hand out to scrape the ground to get a grip and stop, but it pulled her body up and she got impaled on this pole thing, right through the neck, it was so sad and scary, cause she was alive, and then the pole started shaking so she couldnt get free and her neck broke. I think i was crying, it was so sad, and alot more graphic than in this blog..i was so sad. I love Anna Faris..

No comments: