Dé Domhnaigh, Meán Fómhair 17, 2006

The Last Night Of Freedom!

The Last Night of Freedom

So DTS has nearly started. In about an hour and a half it starts. Josh isn't coming but hey...

Last night was a real blast, or as Leah would say, it was 'bangin'. or 'stellar'. but that just reminds me of my friend nick stellar...which reminds me to meet up with him. I got tickets for the megan mullally show...yknow Karen from Will and Grace...?

Anyway..we played a lot of card games with signals no one knew, except the master of cards, Lez. Then we played sardines and i hid in the dumpster. haha! Leah and Dehanna nearly wet themselves laughing at my laugh...it kinda sounds like mutley...but hey..i can;t help it, cause my mum laughs almost the same.

Then the second game was sarines too, but Leah and Dehanna hid up a tree and in a feeble attempt to climb it to, i ripped my trousers open from crotch to the knee! which kinda annoyed me cause i flipping love those trousers..anyway..i hafta ask Kizzy t sew them for me. Cause its too much to hand sew.

We then played this game were we had to capture the other team...when they were tryin to capture us, i was smart and hid near the 'jail' so i could free my teamates, but after freeign one girl, who ran the wrong way and got caught, i feel and got caught too...so instead of winning i just ended upa loser with a cut arm and knee with a hole in my trousers...ahh...but still. it was a stellar bangin time all the same. I love my new Dts.

Tony

No comments: