Dé Sathairn, Meán Fómhair 16, 2006

Ode to Joshua Boelk

Less than five minutes ago, the computer lab was arife with the hustle and bustle of DTS students using computers...and now I am alone. And I am feeling quite melancholic. I'm not too sure why....i'm not sad or alone really..i just feel this way a bit.

I heard from Josh today, and he has got the big go ahead for DTS...i really hope he does it! Cause not only is he one of my best mates, but he is the most real genuine guys ever. He doesnt put on this fake, 'I'm an amazing Christian' attitude and is shockingly real, but in a good way. I seen him grow so much this summer, and i was lucky to be a part of that. I miss not having him as a roommate. Like when i was home and had my own room, i just longed for a good Josh conversation. And i've been praying fo rhim a lot, that he would come do DTS, cause i really feel it is in Gods plan for him. So if your reading this Josh...please come to L.A.

I'm listening to a song by Christina Aguilera called 'The Right Man'. Oh, my iPod just done something weird..i hope it is not breaking! Anyway...I'm gonna leave this blog with a sense of saddness. Ah....I love my new DTS students, they all seem like really nice people... I can't wait to get to know them.

Slan go foil. (Bye bye)

No comments: