Dé Máirt, Meán Fómhair 05, 2006

Adagio to Javed and Fiona

Well...the last few days have seen some psychotic movements in my life. Like 'psycho airfares' which keep going up and up and up and up....
But thank you to the people who have said they would like to support me in my journey to know god and to make him known. (YWAM ALERT)


Anyway...I've got my visa interview tomorrow..for some reason im actually really nervous and a bit scared in ase they say no! Haha! I know they aren't though, which is kind of nice when God tells you a plan and your waiting on 'other' peoples answers knowing they are gonna complky anyway. Crap..i hope i havnt jinxed myself. But i do have a back up plan. Which is maybe abad thing, cause its showing a lack of belief. Okay..Backup plan BE GONE!

Last Saturday i spent the day at Fionas house with her sister and her sisters boyfriend. (Steven and Karen). It was a great day..we just hung out and had some food then Steve abandoned us to return to the mother country. (When i say 'Mother' i mean its cause he comes from England, who think they own everything..') So on Sunday i went to church, and hung out with James and Jess. WHo i hadnt sen in forever. This was a big summer for them too, they went to Uganda with Abaana (check out their site www.abaana.org) and had a really amazing time..and i feel a big change in their lives. I also hung out with Jeff, who just got back from his DTS a few months ago, just as i left for L.A i think...so he had an amazing summer of planning what was next and getting things sorted out. Then we hung out with good old Glenn Woodward..i.e Erin Gisi, but in a guys body...he was in Thailand this summer with YWAM seeing his girlfriend and working with the Ywamers. Then we went to church and Joanna came!

It was great to see her, she came with her sister Lindsey too. Lindsey really reminds me of my firend Anna..But Joanna and I and some other people had a great time. We went to play mini golf, and Joanna was just messing with the scores, and i think it annoyed Pete. But it was really funny! Lindsey wasn't diggin the whole golf thing though...she was well annoyed...s we got a McDonalds and drove home!

Then yesterday i hung out with Karen, Fiona, Javed and David (and the wee baby Love too)...we went into town..primarily looking ofr something for Fionas birtthday, but i dont think Karen found anything, or maybe she did. Anyway it doesnt matter cause she left to go back to England anyway. So we went to Roast and i had a great sandwhich. Paid for by David (thank you David) they all know im a borke missionary so sometimes they dont mind buying me things.) I'm really gonna miss Javed and Fiona whenever i go back to L.A. (I think i'm sad cause im listening to Adagio for Strings....okay not sad anymore im listnening to Prokofiev, Montagu's and Capulets.) Anyway...I will miss Javed alot. I just really appreciate him as my firend and what hes doing. Hes really stepped up the 'dad' role and is doing a fantastic job. I dont think ive ever seen someone so suited to it as him! And Fiona...well what can i say..of course i love Fiona...and it will be hard to leave knwoing that she has free time and i could maybe stay til January and make some money for Winter DTS and hang out with Fiona and the Baby. I really should stop calling her the baby...i mean Charlotte. Well...i must dash..not cause I'm going anywhere, but this blog is wearing thin on my brain and i smell paint and its giving me a sore head.

No comments: