Dé hAoine, Feabhra 26, 2010

YOUR HELP NEEDED!

Now that I am working with Pick A Pocket (www.pickapocket.net), and going on tour to expose extreme poverty and educate on our projects in Ethiopia, we figured it would be smart for me to go to Ethiopia and see the projects and experience the poverty for myself, to give the words I will speak about it more weight.

Right now we are hoping to leave around March 9th and I could do with your prayers!

The trip is going to be about $1000, and I know the Lord is going to provide. I will be there about 3 or 4 weeks and am excited to meet one of the men we support there, Solomon, who is paralyzed from the waist down, and lived in a box (but just recently got a bed!). We raise money for him to help cover medical costs and basic things. It would also be awesome if we could bring him a wheelchair. We also will go to the T-Shirt house in Addis (they make these great t-shirts that we sell and raise money for them) - we want to go check out the projects, look after Solomon and come away from the trip pumped and excited about what God is doing there! 
So, if there is anything you can do, it is PRAY! or you can click this little nifty link and contribute to costs of the trip! (cost includes accommodation, food and flight!)


So much love, in his name,

Tony.

No comments: