Dé Máirt, Feabhra 09, 2010

Spechken zee duetch?

Hello guys!

I'm in Germany until Feb 23...as of now! Having such a good time, inspired, refreshed, passionate about young people and missions - a nice change from the last year had for me. Loving it.

God is speaking and doing good things. Had a great weekend, taught lots of good dancing, playing piano for worship tomorrow, had a donor kebab, some sprite, Simon came back, but I did loose my camera in all the craziness (pray it shows up!) but I did get a potential new supporter which is always nice and appreciated.

Germany is on the verge of becoming my new home, doors are opening, things are happening and God is just..wow...is all I can really say. I've spent some good time praying and figuring things out, Ireland and work seemed the option that was needed to recuperate for the year, but I came here and found myself refreshed, re-energised, passionate, in the company of a community that serves the community a church should be giving, its amazing. I am so encouraged and excited excited excited that a year of rest and recuperation doesnt mean a year away from missions YES! I get to keep doing what I love, teach dance, drama, music and be in great relationship with people! How much fun!

I love Germany!

T.

No comments: