Dé Luain, Samhain 20, 2006

Where did the time go?

I really miss home. As it dawned on me that in two weeks I will be in Africa....i really miss home. My friends in particular. My friend Carly just celebrated her 20th birthday, and man, I wish i could have been there. If not for my own fun, then just to heighten it for others!

I remember the olden days when we weren't 20, but we were 18 and Gillian was having a fancy dress party and i went as a priest. Or when we were 15 and had to stay behind after school for drama. Or when we were 17 and had our formal. My life has literally been going so fast the last few years, just want to grab it and say 'Okay life, time to slow down!'. Woah. Wee Carly Young is 20..it's mad. My nephew is three this week! Amanda is 18! I've been a Christian for 2 years!

Time to slow down.

Gillian and I were in every single same class since nursery.
Carly and I had an onion fetish and invented Ragamuff.
Noreen and I. Well..i was inlove with her. Then fell out of love with her. Then we had a moment in Upper Sixth. It was the most intense 3 seconds of my life.

The Birthday Gurl and gang! (Carly, Laura, Noreen and Gillian.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Noreen's new hair!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carly hadn't quite adjusted to alcohol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This picture actually defines Carly Young.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Noreen and Gillian showing me what I'm missin'!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Noreen , me and Jaclyn, 17 at the formal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carly Young (actually young) and Gillian :way back in the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vicky, Gillian and Me at Gillians 18th.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

carly_young20 said...

i love it!! i cant believe im 20 either.. ur right time has really past without us even knowing!! its scares me!i was thinkin about ragamuffin and how one xmas i got u the onion lol i thought i was funny! i will email u my address!! and u wouldhave loved my bday honey wana seen the free stuff we got and the laugh we had!! i went to gillians before hand and she has not changed one bit i swear!! still the same old gillian and me laughin at stupid stuff!! i loved it!! miss u! hope everything is okay over there!! and wen u come back again u better invite me out!! lol jus so i can have a laugh cos u always made me laugh.. i miss ya xx ur the best x