Dé Céadaoin, Samhain 15, 2006

Maybe this time...I'll be lucky...

So after pondering my latest blog...i wondered what it would be that would perk up my mood. And i realised that maybe my mood is not gonna change so soon. It's not so much a mood like a thirteen year old girl mood, but a kind of 'atmosphere'. I think this whole Lilly thing has really made me question alot of things, about myself, God and YWAM. In some ways i am so grateful to have the oppertunity to form my own answers.

So I might be going home for Thanksgiving. AGAIN. Well...we will see what happens, I have to speak to my friend Jack about it.

Outreach is approaching fast and I hope to have internally answered all my questions before then.

Now I know what you are thinking, 'Tony, NO! These questions are from Satan!?!' But seriously they aren't. I definatly think i'm raising some issues i was afriad to raise, so it will bne nice to kind of evaluate everything i thought and either enter into new thoughts or leave the mission...we'll see what happens...just be praying for me.

Maybe this time...

I really love Connie and Carla - it has to be like the gayest movie ever. But still i find it alot of fun. Me, Noreen and Jaclyn saw it in the theatre when it came out. And then me and my sister watched it a bunch of times at home. And then one night when i was living with Glenn Woodward, it was on the movie channel really late, and i just stayed up and watched it and loved it. It's a remake of Some like It Hot. Where these girls (connie and carla) witness a murder so they go into hiding and in order to hide they become drag queens! So its women pretending to be men, pretending to be women! It is hilarious! Well..drop me some pearls of wisdom or even tell me what your favourite movie is?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: