Déardaoin, Samhain 16, 2006

Thank You Sandra!

So Moses thinks I blog too much. Well if you ask me, I think he needs a good old blogging. So Moses..here is a blog for you.

Moses....hmm...i met him in May when he was working for a store and would be awake all hours of the nights, and the first few times i met him i totally though he hated me...Then he brought his playstation over and things were looking up. (although i think it was his grandma's playstation..)

So then we staffed MA together and that was an experience in a half. Seriously the guy is extremely gifted when it comes to people. Everyone loved him...and rightly so...I have only come into my love for Mo recently, but it is extremly sweet, cause it has been cool to look over the summer and discover a new depth of like and love for this incredible man of God. I am so privledged he is my authority! He is learning...he is genuine...he is coming into a a new sphere (excuse the use of this weeks lecture material!) and I absolutly adore the man, he deserves so much respect for doing the job he does..all i have to say now i s...Hmmm...Papa!

Well...this afternoon when i was 'helping' Kyah with work duties, we got to see Hope Floats. And it made me realise a few things...when people ask me..'Who is your favourite actress?' I can say 'Sandra Bullock.' I love her. So much. Not in an idolatry way though! And if it is i totally repent!

So...she said something rather profound that i have to share...it is extremly encouraging and God has blessed me through this!

''Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad. It's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.''

Woah. Profound. Actually. It makes a lot of sense. Thank you Sandra B.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: