Dé Sathairn, Meitheamh 07, 2008

I have returned.

So I decided...it's about time I got back into the swing of blogging.

I kind of feel out of that swing, but now, after getting my blogging backbrace, or equivalent...blogging cast, or blogging eyepatch, I'm all better and ready to rejoin the world.

Are you there? Let me know.

Well, today has seen me packing like a mad man as I leave for California tomorrow. Indeed.

I thought you were in Virginia?
Well not anymore.
I will be going to california to pursue some wholeness in God. It's what I need, and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I will be in an environment where I can be nutured and loved and where I will be able to see Godly leaders operate. I am very excited about that.

First I am stopping by the YWAM base to say hello to a few friends..which of course I would do.

But lets say, WHATS THE FLIPPIN DEAL WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO CHECK 2 BAGS ANYMORE??

Seriously, I am a missionary people, I can't just go paying willy nilly for bags and overweight and blah blah blah...What a tough situation...please pray that they dont charge me, or that God supernaturally lowers the weight of my bag, or the machine malfunctions...

So..packing. Packity pack pack. Takes so long. I am wrapping up my life here alot sooner than I thought...but in some ways thats good, because I know I am following God and excited to see where this crazy adventure takes me.

Oh boy...

well...here's some pictures of the packing frenzy...firstly..me in the mirror..




my 'worried im not gonna be able to get my bags on the plane' face.



the big bag and all the clothes that didn't fit in it..



my cool old fashioned suitcase



It feels good to be back...

2 comments:

Kay Hautea said...

Haha Tony, it's because of rising gas prices! Have you seen the cost of gas?! The average just hit $4, it's insane. But hey, here's praying that you incur that absolute minimum charge at check-in. Peace!

Kristel said...

So I hear that God tipped the scales in your favor. That rocks!