Dé Domhnaigh, Deireadh Fómhair 08, 2006

A new type of blog!

Okay...so i dont normally do these type of blogs...but there will be a brief update...then a survey-ish thing. i think i need to get it out of my system.

So the last few days ahve been amazing, Ive met with God in more new ways and I'm definately loving DTS now. Haha Satan you can't have me!

So...people are away to America's Funniest Home Videos to be in the audienmce, but i decided not to go cause, i dont like american humor. (im sorry, but a dog jumping out a window is not funny). So yeah...things are great..Home and Away is great...now here is the soundtrack for my life.

I put my iPod on shuffle and retrieved my answers...

Opening Credits:
You Probably Couldnt See The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me - Arctic Monkeys

Waking Up:
I've Never Felt Like THis Before - Shaznay Lewis

First Day At School:
Turn Back Time - Aqua

Falling In Love:
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (HAHA!)

Fight Song:
Just A Girl - No Doubt

Break up song:
Still Dirrty - Christina Aguilera (HAHA!)

Prom:
Dirty Mary - Lady Bouncer

Lifes Ok:
Gone Going - Black Eyed Peas and Jack Johnson

Mental Breakdown:
Walk Away - Christina Aguilera

Driving:
You Remind Me - Usher

Flashback:
Consequences - Christophe Beck

Get Back Together:
How Many Times How Many Lies - Pussycat Dolls

Wedding:
Vibrate - Petey Pablo

Birth of Child:
Lady Marmalade - Christina, Lil Kim, Pink and Mya

Final Battle:
Crazy - Britney Spears

Death Scene:
Time After Time - Eva Cassidy


Funeral Song:
Naughty Girl - Beyonce (What the frick haha!)

End Credits:
How Can I Tell - Sara Groves.

P.S Kyle has been an amazing friend. Im extremly grateful for his love and friendship. I love you bro.

No comments: