Déardaoin, Aibreán 15, 2010

Listen up, it's just not happening, you can say what you want to your boyfriends..

It has been a little while since I last communicated with you. Since that time, I left Germany for medical reasons! Argh! It was exciting getting back to ministry so soon after I had left, but essentially my zeal was outmatched by my health! I won't go into details other than I am getting treatment and things are moving forward and things are better than not. I've been throwing myself into creativity more as I found myself with less things to do. I have been taking and editing pictures, doing hair, directing shoots etc and it has been alot of fun! I put all my pictures onto flickr and another site in Belfast is giving me some promotion. I have a few shoots lined up over the coming weeks which is exciting as everything is getting off the ground, and it is a fun way to keep busy and entertained! I will be taking the next year away from ministry to really focus on my health and REST REST REST. You guys know me, it won't be easy to just rest, so I am planning on doing some light travelling in the states to see some friends. (L.A anyone??) :) I am looking forward to the down time - finally...almost 5 years later. Better late than never and at least I'm not dead. www.flickr.com/irishtony www.secretbelfast.co.uk (go to the Belfast people section, I'm in there!) Love as always! Tony.

No comments: